Exilant Off Campus Drive in Bangalore - BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers. Exilant Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Product Engineer Position. Only 2016 Batch BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Last date to apply is 9th August 2016 and event date is 10th August 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Exilant Off Campus Drive in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Exilant Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||10th August 2016|
|Last Date||9th August 2016|
|Job Role||Product Engineer|
About The Company:
EXILANT is an eleven year old software solutions and services company. We excel in providing solutions and services using the most appropriate technologies to business situations. We design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions in data warehousing and analytics, mobility (iOS, android, windows), web and internet, internet of things (IOT), UX/UI, cloud, big data, quality engineering/ continuous integration/ test automation, DevOps, e-commerce, enterprise integration, tools and frameworks, etc.
- S\he will be working on Robotic Process Automation product.
- Product is being used in various sectors like BPOs, Banking, Healthcare and Telecom sectors and is implemented in US, Australia, India, Singapore and UK and competes with products from Europe and US.
- The technologies used are Java, C++, C Sharp and Node JS.
- Importantly, candidate should have the deep desire to explore and learn different technologies and not use inexperience as an excuse.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Exilant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Exilant Off Campus Drive 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!