Esko Hiring for Software Engineer Freshers - August 2016. Esko Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Esko Hiring for Software Engineer Freshers:
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
- Esko India is looking for a Software Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to work on systems integration solutions.
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
- Engineering degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Hands-on skills with J2EE technologies and databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Hands-on skills with developing web solutions with J2EE
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Knowledge of Java enterprise frameworks and collaboration frameworks like Spring, JCA connectors, IBM WebSphere MQ, Struts and Seam
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
Esko Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Esko Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!