EFI Job Openings 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers – apply Online. EFI Recruitment drive in India for freshers as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EFI Job Openings 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing embedded mobile development to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our embedded applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- As a Software Engineer – you will contribute to the analysis, design & development of features as a strong individual contributor. You are expected to bring technical expertise to all discussions and help the product team make sound technical decisions. You must be able to understand requirements, existing features, and design and architect solutions
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Strong knowledge of Android platform and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs & core java.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s, Rest/SOAP APIs
- SAAS Model Integration
- Integration of Payment Gateway, Analytics Usage/Operation, payment Wallet etc.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Very good debugging skills to solve complex problems without much assistance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Exposure to Printing industry would be an added advantage
- This person must embrace the challenge of understanding and analyzing a complex business environment, and display the ability, willingness, and courage to tackle difficult and multiple assignments with a passion for delivering results.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the succession plan for the organization, and therefore must be committed and confident in his/her ability to become a trusted, respected member of a strong team.
- This individual will successfully motivate his/her team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and a Master’s degree in Engineering or Management from reputable institutions are required.
EFI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs