EFI Hiring for Junior Web Developer Freshers – apply Online. EFI Recruitment drive in India for freshers as Junior Web Developer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EFI Hiring for Junior Web Developer Freshers:
|Job Role||Junior Web Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Solution Development and Delivery:
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Confidently writes the four basic SQL statements.
- Possesses working knowledge of ASP.Net C#
- Possesses working knowledge of XML/XSL.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Recognizes the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciates each team member’s contributions and values each individual member.
- Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Establishes effective working relationship with clients.
- Follows established communication guidelines.
- Uses good judgment in what and how to communicate with clients.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures.
EFI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs