Dell Off Campus Drive 2016 - 2017 for Software Dev Analyst. Dell Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Development Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers & Dell Test Pattern
Dell Off Campus Drive 2016 - 2017 for Software Dev Analyst:
|Job Role||Software Development Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- We are looking for candidates with experience/interest in developing/testing/deploying predictive analytics services using Oracle RTD, developing/executing ETL jobs, and configuring/running reports in RTD. The candidate is also expected to provide testing support as needed and develop mock UIs to showcase the functionality of deployed Oracle RTD web services. Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Strong experience in Java and ADF is a plus.
- Assist in defining, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements and User Stories, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans and schedules.
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to architect new solutions that adhere to modern design principles and performance standards
- Cooperate with the Quality Assurance team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results; assist Quality Assurance team in maintaining the integrity and security of the quality assurance environment
- Clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management
- Actively participate in release planning, sprint planning and estimation sessions.
- Stay connected with ongoing industry innovations to expose to the organization to the latest in technology and techniques.
- Experience/Interest working in Agile development environments.
- Web software development
- Good to have knowledge in building and launching enterprise class predictive analytics solutions
- Developing basic SQL queries
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Troubleshooting complex configuration and performance issues independently
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: