CSC Off Campus Drive 2016 - 2017 for Business Analyst in Noida. CSC Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Associate Business Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers & CSC Test Pattern
CSC Off Campus Drive 2016 - 2017 for Business Analyst:
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst|
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phases of project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
- Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs