Axis Bank Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai on 18th August 2016. Axis Bank Recruitment in Mumbai for freshers as Priority Banking Relationship Manager position. Any Graduate freshers ans experienced candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Axis Bank Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai:
|Company Name||Axis Bank Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Priority Banking Relationship Manager|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About The Company:
At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.
- Priority Banking Relationship Manager the single point relationship management official of the Bank for the high net worth customers in the Priority Banking Segment of Bank.
- A PB RM is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to the Priority customers and ensure value added services.
- He/ she is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet.
- He/ She is responsible for deepening the existing relationships by cross selling of Bank’s products and Services/ third party investment products.
- PB RM also enhances the book through new customer aquisitions.
- He/ She is also involved in increasing customer engagement through other non investment products like Forex, Remittances, Loans, etc. to the new and existing customers.
- PB RMs periodically reviews the existing relationships of all the customers from liability as well as cross holding perspective and also ensures that the customers are sufficiently educated/ leveraged on the best financial solutions.
- He/ She also updates Bank’s internal systems like the Daily activity tracker
- DAT, Customer Profiling etc for monitoring, accurate reporting and MIS.
Axis Bank Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th August 2016
Time of Interview: 11 AM to 2 PM
Axis Bank Ltd,
Corporate Park II, 2nd floor,
behind swastic chambers,