Axis Bank Walkin Drive for Sales Executive Freshers on 27th August 2016. Axis Bank Job Openings in Bhopal for freshers as Sales Executive position. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Axis Bank Walkin Drive for Sales Executive Freshers:
|Company Name||Axis Bank Limited|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About The Company:
At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.
- To sell the Banks products
- Savings Accounts , Current Accounts ,Term Deposits ,Debit / Credit Cards ,IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual Fund / Gold Coins / Online Trading)
- To acquire new to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships
- To fulfill KYC norms
- To reach out to High Net-worth Individuals
- To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with current customers
- To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept and presentable
- Accountable, responsible and assertive
- Fluent in English and local language
- Creative and proactive in solving problems
- Capable in handling pressure and meeting deadlines
- Sales Oriented with Knowledge of Banking Industry
- You will need to carry Originals, hard copy & scanned/ soft copy in a pen drive/ email of the following documents mandatorily for attending the interview:
- Academic Mark Sheet & Passing Certificates (10th, 12th and Graduation). In case of Graduates of 2016 batch, First Year and Second Year Graduation Mark sheets should be carried.
- Professional Courses certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / Passport / Class 10 Certificate / School Leaving Certificate)
- PAN Card
- Proof Address (Passport/ Ration Card)
- Relieving Letter from the previous employer (if applicable) and Resignation acceptance from the last employer (if applicable).
- References of three professors/ lecturers Name, email id and contact number of any three of your professors/ Lecturers
- 3 passport size recent photographs
- Scanned copy of recent photograph. The size of the photograph should not exceed 200 KB and it should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format
Axis Bank Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th August 2016
Time of Interview: 10 AM to 5 PM
Airport Bypass Road, Abbas Nagar,
Madhya Pradesh 462033.