Amazon Walkin for Tech Support Freshers from 23rd to 27th August 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate, Diploma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Walkin for Tech Support Freshers:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Shift Required: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Total Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 23rd to 27th August 2016
Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,