Amazon Walkin Drive in Kolkata for freshers on 20th August 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Customer Service Associate and Seller Support position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. Interview location is Kolkata and Job Location is Hyderabad. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive in Kolkata for freshers:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate, Sellar Support|
|Salary||1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- We invite freshers and experience candidates for Amazon Mega Walk-in Drive on 20 August 2016 in Kolkata for Customer Service and Seller Support.
- Interview location: Kolkata
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Shift Timing: Night shift (24*7)
- Seller Support Associate: Any Graduate/ PG ( Final Year Awaiting results eligible but no backlogs)
- Customer Service Associate: 10+2, awaiting result, Any Grad/ PG, 3 yr diploma.
Customer Service Associate:
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
- The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities.
- Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:Walk in Date: 20th August 2016
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
EM-4/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake,
EM-4/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake,
Share This Job Opening...!!