Amazon Recruitment 2016 for Device Associate Freshers in Chennai. Amazon Job Vacancies in Chennai for freshers for Device Associate Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Recruitment 2016 for Device Associate Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Salary||IT – Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- BE, B.Sc candidates, B.Tech – M.Tech , MCA, M.Sc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs