Amazon Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 in Chennai for Software Development Engineer. Amazon Job Vacancies in Chennai for freshers for Software Development Engineer Position. Master’s Degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & Test Pattern
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||IT – Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Selection Contribution Platform team is responsible for the systems that allow Amazon retail business units to carry the largest, highest quality, and most up to date retail selection in the world. SCP directly contributes to Amazon’s vision of carrying earth’s largest selection. As a member SCP team, you’ll play a key role in driving Amazon’s Retail business. You will solve technical challenges in Large Webscale Computing, Distributed Systems, Web Applications, Data Mining, Optimization, Scalability and Algorithms. You will directly interact with Amazon’s Business Development teams across the globe to translate their needs into technical requirements. You will build cutting-edge systems that meet challenging business and technical goals.
- You will play a key role in building innovative and robust solutions that drive ongoing expansion to Amazon’s catalogs across our websites worldwide. Your solutions must be well designed, implemented, tested, deployed and supported. Your success will depend on your skills in understanding the big picture of Amazon’s retail business and delivering incremental solutions contributing to the larger vision. You will be expected to interact and influence decisions with business and engineering teams across the organization.
- We are looking for people with outstanding ability and commitment to making Amazon a great place to work. We will expect you to innovate, love solving hard problems and never take no for an answer. Our engineers are top-notch software developers in the industry, who work hard, have fun and make history.
- Amazon offers a competitive reward package with life cover, 25 days holiday per annum and a range of other excellent benefits including private healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field such as Mathematics or Engineering
- Strong experience in building distributed systems and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, big “O” analysis and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and a clear commitment to making Amazon a great place to work
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, listening and decision making skills, with strong ability and passion for interacting with engineering as well as business teams.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, listening and decision making skills, with strong ability and passion for interacting with engineering as well as business teams
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs