Akamai Jobs for 2015 Batch BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers - Apply Online. Akamai Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Technical Solutions Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Akamai Jobs for 2015 Batch BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- The excellent service we bring to our customers is one of our most valuable assets in the market.
- As an Akamai Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be an integral member of a team responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues and providing solutions to customer problems. You will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers when working with our customers' technical operations teams to define the issue, resolve it, or enlist a cross-functional team to resolve it.
- To deliver the best possible service, you will cooperate with the professional services and International Account Team.
- Be part of an exciting intelligent platform team with emphasis on proactive support through tools, automation and process initiatives.
- Provide mission critical support on cutting edge technologies with some of the best industry practices.
- Solve complex technical problems for elite fortune 500 customers and issues reported from the technical staff of our customers related to Akamais products and Infrastructure.
- Be part of a team that is equipped with state of the art streaming technology and troubleshooting methods.
- Be part of an event support team supporting marquee events like IPL, Royal British Wedding, and World Cup.
- Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems, including escalation to our product engineers as necessary.
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation: You are able to understand quickly what the customer wants and the associated technical and business impact.
- Work with an English-speaking, multicultural team, operating in different time zones.
- Help in developing methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Participate to share knowledge through the creation of knowledge base articles about solved issues.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and convert it to ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements to Akamai's services, in addition, you will team up with Engineering and Product Management to implement these enhancements.
- Flexible working time (important to understand customers of different cultures and nationality).
- B.E , MCA graduates from 2015 with aggregate of 65%
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; the excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to "think-out-of-the-box", propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Believe that today's youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team's objectives.
- Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
Akamai Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Akamai Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!