Accenture Walkins for Female freshers from 16th to 19th August 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Associate Health Care Position. B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma, B.Com, BA, BMS freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Walkins for Female freshers:
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Com, BA, BMS|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Health Care|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture is hiring for Female Freshers for B.Pharma / B.Sc Microbiology / B.Sc Chemistry / Diploma Pharma / B.Sc. Zoology / B.Sc. Botany / B.Sc Biochemistry / B.Sc. Nursing / Bio-Technology/ M. Pharma/ B.COM/ BA/ BMS field- T.Y. Appeared / Results Awaited / Freshers for Healthcare Backend Operations role.
- Mega walk-in event on 16th-19th Aug between 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM at Airoli
- We have 200+ open positions for this role. Please walk-in and also get your friends along to participate for this role.
- Job Title: Associate -Healthcare Backend Process
- Shift Timing: Night Shifts (Transport facility will be provided)
- Salary: 13,000 Gross
- Healthcare Backend Operation.
- Healthcare Process Transactions.
- Non-voice Backend process.
- Medical Billing
- Education: B.Pharma / B.Sc Microbiology/ B.Sc. Chemistry / D.Pharma / B.Sc. Zoology / B.Sc. Botany/ B.Sc Biochemistry / B.Sc. Nursing / Biotechnology/ M.Pharm / BCOM/ BA/ BMS- T.Y. Appeared / Results Awaiting / Freshers.
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
Source Person: Vijeyta (Please write this on top of the resume compulsory)
Contact Person: Vijeyta and Neha Sinha