Accenture Hiring for BE, B.Tech freshers - Associate Software Engineer. Accenture Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer position. BE or B.Tech or MCA students - all branches with minimum 60 percentage aggregate marks in highest degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Accenture Placement Papers
Accenture Hiring for BE, B.Tech freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Accenture Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Role: Associate Software Engineer
- Year of Passing : Only 2015 Pass Out
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Gurgaon and Mumbai
- Associate Software Engineer with 2 months to 12 months of experience in any IT domain
- Good communication skills
- Education Criteria: BE / BTech / MCA students (all branches) with aggregate 60% in highest degree
- Should not have any gap in education
- BE or BTech or MCA students - all branches with minimum 60 percentage aggregate marks in highest degree.
- Only 2015 pass outs can apply
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Accenture Job Openings 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!