Aban Offshore Jobs For Freshers. Apply online for Aban Offshore recruitment drive 20176-2018. Aban Offshore job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India. Before attending the job interview, you should check these Resume writing tips and HR interview tips. So that you can avoid mistakes in interview.
ONGC is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
Aspirants should practice Aban Offshore placement papers to crack Aban Offshore written exam or Aban Offshore online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Aban Offshore test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Aban Offshore company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Aban Offshore walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
You can also check: MNC Jobs For Freshers
Aban Offshore Recruitment Details:
|Company Name||Aban Offshore|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Current Job Openings in Aban Offshore:
- OIM- Drillship experience
- Tool Pusher- Drillship experience
- Driller – Drillship experience
- Master- With Indian COC
- Chief Officer – With Indian COC
- Chief Engineer- With Indian COC
- DPO – With Indian COC
- Assistant Driller- Drillship experience
- Marine Motorman- Watchkeeping Cert
- Safety Officer- Drillship experience
- Crane Operator
- Deputy Manager – IT
Aban Offshore Company Profile:
We are India’s largest offshore drilling contractor in the private sector, offering world-class drilling and oil field services for offshore exploration and production of hydrocarbons to the oil industry in India and abroad. Our innovative and cost effective solutions make us one of the most efficient international drilling contractors. Thanks to a highly qualified professional team backed by years of experience and expertise, we continue to foray into newer waters.
|Company Name||Aban Offshore|
|Founders or Key people||Reji Abraham|
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|No. of Employees||5000+|
Aban Offshore Recruitment Process:
Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Aban Offshore Registration process:
- To Apply for Aban Offshore job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website abanoffshore.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
113, Janpriya crest,
Tamilnadu 600008 India.
How To Apply For Aban Offshore Careers:
we hope the information provided on Aban Offshore Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.