Vodafone Walkin Drive for MBA freshers as HR On 28th July 2016. Vodafone Job Openings in Pune for freshers as HR Position. Any Graduate, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Vodafone Walkin Drive for MBA freshers:
|Company Name||Vodafone India Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||MBA HR|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Vodafone India Services Pvt. Ltd. has rapidly spread its wings since establishing its Pune Centre in 2010. Today we are a multi-function Shared Service Centre delivering 24*7 services across the spectrum of IT, Finance, Networks, HR, and Customer Operations from Pune, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. A team of experts in Bangalore works on creating solutions for our consumers in emerging markets. This makes a truly unique Shared Service Centre that spans across
all the key business processes, giving our employees a 360˚exposure to the telecom universe.
- Responsible for solving HR queries or providing guidance on processes/policies/HR systems.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employees providing first class HR advice on all matters of HR especially focusing on policy and process queries received through e-mail, and ensure specific individual and team service level agreements are reached.
- Will need to assess queries and apply judgment and outline policy according to each situation. Using the predetermined Query and Case Management Process,
- He/ She need to refer specialist queries to the relevant contact in each Centre of Expertise or Third Party, at the appropriate time.
- Will need to assess queries and apply judgment and outline policy according to each situation. Using the predetermined Query and Case Management Process, He/ She need to refer specialist queries to the relevant contact in each Centre of Expertise or Third Party, at the appropriate time.
- To ensure the service is constantly improving, Provide regular feedback on frequently asked queries, volume or queries and suggestions for improvements in process and communications.
- Able to liaise effectively with customers, produce high standard of written communication and provide succinct and clear information verbally.
Vodafone Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Vodafone Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th July 2016
Walk-in Time : 10 AM – 12 PM
Vodafone Shared Services India
Business@Mantri, Wing A,
Survey No.197, Nagar Road,