Virtusa Hiring for Software Engineer Freshers in Pune – August 2016. Virtusa Job Vacancies in Pune for freshers as Software Engineer – Java position. Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Also Check Virtusa Placement Papers for interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Virtusa Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Virtusa Hiring for Software Engineer Freshers in Pune:
|Company Name||Virtusa Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About Virtusa Company:
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a publicly-traded global information technology (IT) services company providing a broad range of IT services, including IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our Service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, quality assurance, independent testing services, and IT infrastructure services.
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle
- Basic knowledge of UML
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Ability to identify automatable tasks
- 0 – 1 year
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
Virtusa Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs