Technosoft Walkin Dive in Bangalore On 14th and 15th July 2016. Technosoft Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as HR Backend Operations position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Technosoft Walkin Dive in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Technosoft Corporation|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Job Role||HR Backend Operations|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
About The Company:
- Update incoming HR documents ensuring that each is complete.
- Verify the information
- Utilize the on-line resources and process pages for fast, accurate information regarding job functions and procedural changes.
- Maintain performance standards, both in production and quality of service.
- Serve as a resource to other process team members.
- Work closely with the offshore partners.
- Graduate in any discipline(Only MALE Candidates)
- Good written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task Typing and computer skills;
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package Flexible schedule
- Team Player/Attitude Attention to detail and the ability to maintain established team quality standards
- Problem solving skills Self-motivated
- BA/MA, B.Sc/M.Sc, B.Com/M.Com, BCA, BBA, BBM/MBA(2013,2014,2015,2016 can apply)
- Graduation is necessary
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Technosoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Technosoft Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 14th and 15th July 2016
Time of Interview: 9 AM
Embassy Signet, Cessna Business Park,
13/1, Kadubeesanahalli Varthur Hubli,
Near New Horizon College, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560 103
LM: Near New Horizon College
Contact Person: Nivetha Gnanasekaran