TCS Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Batch Freshers On 14th and 15th July 2016. TCS Job Openings in Gandhinagar for freshers as Back Office Trainee position. Any graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested candidates can complete the registration process and attend walkin interview below mentioned address.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS Walkin Drive for 205, 2016 Batch Freshers:
|Experience||0 -1 Year|
|Job Role||Back Office Trainee|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Role: Trainee (Back Office)
- Job Location: GANDHINAGAR, Gujarat
- Qualification: Fresh Graduates BA, B.Com, BBA BSc.(Stat/Maths) (2015, 2016 Pass-outs)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates willing to work in Any Shifts may only apply
- Minimum 15 yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Regular Graduation)
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the Last 6 Months should NOT apply.
Steps to follow:
- Go to link – www.careers.tcs.com (Note: Kindly access the link through a Computer System(Desktop/Laptop); DO NOT use a mobile phone to register)
- Go to “Career Opportunities” then Click on Entry level Hiring’s link.
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
- Click on off campus applicants’ option.
- Fill in the details. (IMP Note Source Type – Web, Source Name : Sonam Bhattbhatt)
- You will receive your unique DT number.
- Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as “Sonam Bhattbhatt – HR”.
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 14th and 15th July 2016
Timing: 10 AM – 12 PM
Plot No. 41, IT/ITES SEZ GARIMA Park
Gandhinagar, Gujarat .
Reference: It’s mandatory to write “REFERENCE : Sonam Bhattbhatt HR” & DT No. as a reference on your Resume