TCS BPS Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai from 4th to 8th July 2016. TCS Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Banking Customer Service Process position. Any graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested candidates can directly attend walkin interview below mentioned address.It is mandatory to write Heena Patel-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume. NO DT NUMBER NO INTERVIEW (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS BPS Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai:
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Banking Customer Service Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About TCS Company:
Greetings from TCS - BPS(Business Process Services)!!! Quick overview about our organization. We are part of Business Process Servicing unit of TCS called as TCS BPS. TCS Globally has 300000 plus Employees with 230 Office in 46 countries with a revenue of $15.50 Billon (2014-15). TCS BPS amounts to 70000 employees. Currently we offer services across 13 domains & 5 horizontals such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| Horizontal Services such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO. TCS was ranked no.1 in India's Most Respected Companies survey conducted by the Business World magazine. The number of female employees at TCS has crossed the one-lakh mark, making it the country's biggest employer of women in the private sector.
- Role: Telecaller
- Shifts: General (Dayshifts)
- Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Contact Centre, in direct selling/ telemarketing in the service & banking industry
- Any Graduates: With minimum 0.9 months to 5 years of relevant experience (Outbound Process Sales)
- Undergraduates: With minimum 18 months to 6 years of relevant experience in (Outbound Process Sales)
- (MCA , M.Tech & MBA not eligible)
- Role is to provide service to customers outbound sales
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to convince confidently and politely
- Good knowledge of Banks products and services
- Excellent ENGLISH communication skills are mandatory
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link https://www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select "India" geography & next click on "Entry level Hiring" link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to "Register here (For New candidate)" link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walkin Details:Interview Date: 4th to 8th July 2016
Timing: 11 AM - 3 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400 063, Maharashtra
REFERENCE: It is mandatory to write Heena Patel-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume
Share This Job Opening...!!