TCS Ahmedabad Walkin in Drive for freshers from 11th to 15th July 2016. TCS Job Openings in Ahmedabad for freshers as Citizen Service Executives position. BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, PG graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested candidates can directly attend walkin interview below mentioned address.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS Ahmedabad Walkin in Drive for freshers:
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, PG|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Citizen Service Executives|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Tata consultancy Services (TCS) is executing a mega E-Governance project called Passport Seva Project for the Govt of India. There are 77 Passport Seva Kendras across the country in 63 cities. This project has won several prestigious awards across all spectrums
- Qualification: Minimum Graduation from any discipline.
- (Candidates with MCA, BE, B Tech, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBA, PG qualification need not apply. Its not a technical job hence candidates with technical qualification will not be interviewed)
- Document Verification
- Quality Data entry
- Resolve customer queries and issues.
- Ensure quality of services delivered
- Decent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Decent personality and customer handling skills.
- Knowledge of local language and English language.
- MS Office knowledge
- Should have Pan Card
- Should not have more than 2 yrs undefined gap after graduation or post-graduation
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- UG Mark-Sheets, Provisional & Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional & PG Certificate
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 11th to 15th July 2016
Timing: 4 PM – 6 PM
Passport Seva Kendra,
Sheetal Varsha Complex, Opp Maruti Showroom
Vijay Charrasta, Ahmedabad – 380006
Contact Person: Mr Gajendra Sisodiya