You can also see: Reliance Test Pattern and Syllabus
Reliance Industries Recruitment Details:
|Company Name||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, BMS|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Job Role||Store Commercial Associate|
|Industry||Retail / Wholesale|
Prime responsibilities of Store Commercial Associate:
- Ensure that Cash handed over by Cashiers tally with Sale Report
- Ensure Cash Movement summary is correctly entered into and signed off by both Cashiers and C&A
- Generating Cash PIS on daily basis
- Cash Hand over to CMS with controls like CMS ID Card, Scratch coupon etc.,
- Posting of Cash PIS
- Scrolling/Generating Coupon PIS on daily basis
- Safe Declaration on daily basis
- Ensure on daily basis that coupons are cancelled and tallied Fresh and Delight separately.
- Maintaining proper Dump Register signed by SM, C&A and respective Supervisor
- Daily F&V Dump accounting and verifying with the Register
- Daily accounting of DC/DSD GRNs
- Daily accounting of GRV for DSD SKUs
- Daily Batch settlement of all EDC machines Fresh to ensure
- Provide Float cash to POS (both Fresh & Delight), ensure availability of change coins.
- Cash shortage of previous day should be collected in the following day. In case of non compliance matter should be conveyed to Store Manager for his action.
- Tally Charge slips on daily basis and keep inside black cover for future reference. Customer can ask for details in 2 years time as per agreement with Cr/Dr Card issuing Bank.
- Mode of Payment change should be accounting of following day before 11 am.
- In case of double, triple or wrong swipe matter should be send across and follow up till its proper closure.
- To keep in safe custody Reliance Ones Loyalty cards encashed in the Store after its cancellation.
- To keep in safe custody Gift Vouchers encashed in the Store after its cancellation.
Reliance Industries Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 18th to 21st October 2016
Time: 10 AM
Reliance Retail Limited,
2nd Floor, No – 74, Prestige Feroze Building,
Cunningham Rd. Opposite to Chandrika Hotel.
Recruiter Name: Shashikala
Reliance Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai on 1st August 2016. Reliance Job Openings in Mumbai for Freshers as Customer Support Officer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Reliance Walkin Drive for freshers in Mumbai:
|Company Name||Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Officer|
|Salary||90,000 – 2,25,000 P.A|
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading private general insurance companies of India. We offer an exhaustive and customized basket of insurance products that include motor, health, travel, student travel insurance etc with over 94 customized insurance products catering to the corporate, SME and individual customers. In our endeavor to delight our customers, we strive to come up with innovative products like India’s first Over-The-Counter health & home insurance policies. To pursue our belief in providing easy access to our customers and distributors, we have 139 offices spread across 102 cities over 24 states. Apart from this, we also provide easy access to our customers with our dedicated 24×7 call center, a transactional website, tie-ups through banks, channel partners and brokers.
- We have opening for Customer Support Officer in Health Agency at Mumbai location
- Profile : Customer support officer
- Location : Ghatkopar
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Graduate
- Fresher with basic knowledge of computers (i.e typing and MS office) and Good communication skill
- 6month to 4 year experienced in sales or marketing.
- Taking care of good relationship with customer
- Maintaining daily MIS etc.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Computer knowledge.
Reliance Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Reliance Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 1st August 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
4th Floor, Chintamani Avenue,
Next to Virwani Industrial Estate,
Off Western Express Highway,
Landmark: Virwani Industrial Estate, Opposite Hotel Westin