Qualcomm Job Openings For Server Software Test Engineer - Apply Online. Qualcomm Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Server Software Test Engineer position. Bachler's Degree, Master's Degree freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Qualcomm Job Openings For Server Software Test Engineer:
|Qualification||Bachler's Degree, Master's Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Server Software Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- The Data Center Group in Qualcomm owns building ARM based server platforms capable of running mission critical workloads in the worlds largest data centers.
- As part of this mission, the Data Center Group creates proprietary tools which span from testing specific HW blocks to general system analysis. Along these lines, the front end for these tools span from simple command-line interfaces to rich web-based GUIs. The responsibilities of this role will be to develop, implement, and automate tests for these tools, perform first-level triage any issues, and then communicate regularly with the development team in the U.S.
- Specific job duties include: -Defining comprehensive test plans for the various tools -Developing and automating tests for those tools -Manually executing end-user testing to refine the user-experience. -Ensure regular execution of all owned tests, perform initial triage of test failures and log issues in the teams issue tracking system -Own the quality of assigned areas and ensure these areas exceed the customers expectations The successful candidate will: -Be able to work independently & remotely from developers.
- Be self-driven to constantly stress the tools functionality and usability.
- Have strong communication skills including an ability to communicate complex technical issues to the various project teams in multiple global locations
- Fluent in Python, C, and C++
- Basic Web-Development Knowledge (DOM, CSS, JS, HTML)
- Working knowledge of general Linux development tools such as ssh, Bash, Git, & Gerrit
- ARM Assembly -Experience working with VMs -Experience with PyUnit -Experience with Google Test -Experience with Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer and/or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer and/or Electrical Engineering
Qualcomm Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: