NetApp Job Recruitment for freshers in Bangalore - Apply Online. NetApp Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Sales Analyst Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NetApp Job Recruitment for freshers in Bangalore:
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Sales Analyst|
|Industry||IT - Software|
- As a Sales Analyst you will provide an integral link between the sales organization, marketing and other Corporate support functions such as legal and finance.
- You will help to ensure all information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans. The sales operation function is responsible for developing sales programs, sales process strategy, and evaluating and implementing improvements to sales programs and processes.
- As a part of the function you will provide information to the field sales organization to support client related issues; and internal support to the organization by means of reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for monthly communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations.
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales performance.
- Assists in resolving disputes related and/or completing changes with commission splits.
- Reviews and reconciles daily account reports.
- Creates weekly forecasting and other reports.
- Completes monthly audits to ensure accuracy of sales commission payments.
- Processes sales orders and tracks post-entry sales issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills. Must be comfortable managing data.
- Must have the ability to support transactions, reconciliations and process changes; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong business analysis skills.
- -Attention to detail and follow-through is essential.
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are primarily transactional including: supporting business transactions, reporting and process maintenance.
- This individual interacts primarily within their department with their manager and other staff, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
- Regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects.
Education & Experience:
- No prior experience is required. Most new employees in this position have 0-2 years experience.
- A University degree or other related training is preferred.
- While this is an entry-level professional position, some exposure to job and technical content in one or more areas of this position is desirable.
Related Fresher Jobs: