Microsoft Jobs for 2015, 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers. Microsoft Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Associate Consultant position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Microsoft Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Microsoft Jobs for 2015, 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- As an Associate Consultant, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting.
- If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- 2015 & 2016 Batch
- 10th & 12th : 60 % & Above
- UG & PG : 70 % & Above
- Eligible Courses B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M Tech
- Specialization: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation
- No Gap in Education
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
Microsoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs