Mega Walkin Drive at Syntel for 2016 Passout freshers on 30th July 2016. Syntel Job Openings in Mumbai for Trainee freshers. B.Sc, BCA, BCS, Diploma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the interview check Syntel Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Mega Walkin Drive at Syntel for 2016 Passout freshers:
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BCS, Diploma|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Understanding and analyzing project / client requirements
Working closely with executives, consultants and clients to enhance applications.
- Supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations.
- Maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement
- BCA / BSC / BCS: 2016 Full Time pass-outs ONLY from recognized universities
Physics, Chemistry, Math, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer Application
- Diploma: IT / ECE / Computers / Electronics / E&C / E&E / E&TC
- B.COM IT
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII) and Graduation (UG).
- Backlog: There should be no current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed
- Good communication skills
- Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Good Analytical, logical and reasoning skills
- Online Aptitude test over Analytical, Verbal and Numerical Sections 30 marks each
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview (face to face)
- Final Interview HR Round (face to face)
Syntel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 30th July 2016
Time of Interview: 9:30 AM – 11 AM
2nd Floor, Building No 4,
Raheja Mindspace Airoli,
Nr Airoli Railway Station
Navi Mumbai 400708
Contact Person: Lijo George/ Mithil Bhalerao