Marvell Job Openings for Software Engineer - BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers. Marvell Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Bluetooth Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Marvell Job Openings for Software Engineer:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 3 Year|
|Job Role||Bluetooth Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Marvell is an industry leader in storage, communications, and consumer silicon solutions, the products can be found in an extensive array of digital consumer appliances and enterprise networks. With a commitment to world-class customer support and a history of cutting-edge innovation, Marvell develops market-leading technologies that power a vast range of consumer electronics and the gateways that form the connectivity backbone of our current day digital lifestyle. Visit our Website Address: www.marvell.com.
- Design and development firmware for Bluetooth/low energy technology on Marvells latest and greatest wireless SoC.
- Design and develop Bluetooth protocol stack, profile stack & applications, device firmware for Marvell wireless SoC platform, mobile platform and media platform to serve, wearable, mobile and home entertainment etc. markets.
- Write design specifications based on the customer systems and develop solutions for their specific needs.
- Design custom Bluetooth applications and integrate into customer specific platforms.
- Work with global team in various locations for all aspects of the projects.
- Work with customer for both on-site and off-site support.
- Work with the AE team to resolve customer issues.
- Represent Marvell in various Bluetooth SIG meetings and working groups.
- BS/MS in EE, CE, CS or equivalent is required O-3yrs exp.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is required
- Experience with C programming and debugging is required
- Good concept of Software/Firmware/Application design in embedded software development is required
- Familiar with wireless communication protocol, networking protocol and Bluetooth/low energy technology is preferred
- Basic knowledge on common interface / bus like USB, UART, SDIO, PCM, I2S is preferred.
- Experience with Windows programming, Linux Kernel is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work through technical issues with customers and the off-shore teams
Marvell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: