Manthan Systems Off Campus drive for Freshers on 30th July 2016. Manthan Systems Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Manthan Systems Off Campus drive for Freshers
|Company Name||Manthan Systems|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||30th July 2016|
|Last Date||28th July 2016|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
|Salary||2,75,000 – 3,00,000 /-|
About The Company:
Manthan serves as the Chief Analytics Officer for global consumer industries. With its portfolio of analytics products and solutions, Manthan helps its customers derive competitive advantage through data-driven decisions. Manthan’s solutions are architected with deep industry specificity, bringing together analytics, technology and industry-practices to place sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability.
Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in US, UK, Singapore and Brazil, Manthan’s current client footprint spans 18 countries. Manthan serves the analytics needs of Retail, CPG, Pharma and Market Research industries.
Manthan is venture-funded with Fidelity Private Equity, Norwest Venture Partners and Temasek, on its board.
- All Fresher’s will join Manthan as GETs and go through a 3 month learning program. Such positions are aligned to Manthan Professional Services and focuses on product deployment, integration and customization of our analytic product portfolio.
- This will open fresh avenues to work on new DWH, BI & Analytics technologies & concepts, Cloud computing architechtures and will have exposure to working on large scale data, Big Data and columnar/MPP/Hadoop technologies. Such roles require strong interface with our customers and necessitates international travel up to 10 -20% of time.
- 2016 batch BE/B.Tech/MCA (All branches)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Manthan Systems Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs