Intel Hiring in Bangalore for Application Developer Freshers - Apply Online. Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for Application Developer Position. Bachelor's Degree freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:Intel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Intel Hiring in Bangalore for Application Developer Freshers:
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/ Master's Degree|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs.
- Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
- Drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline. This is an entry level position for College Graduate (18 months from the official graduation date).
- Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined. Needs to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
- Understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* and RosettaNet* standards is a plus.
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: