Intel Bangalore Job Openings for Freshers – Software Engineer. Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. Bachelor’s Degree freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:Intel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Intel Bangalore Job Openings for Freshers:
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- The candidate will be a member of the path finding and innovation group in Supply Chain IT (SCIT), which is responsible for exploring and piloting novel application of data modeling and analysis solutions, machine learning and cognitive computing to Intel’s supply chain in order to deliver capability that is aligned to department road map.
- Responsibilities of this position involve working with data scientists to engineer and develop applications related to the above areas.
- It is expected that this development activity may involve developers from other SCIT areas, and the person in this position is expected to be a team player to guide these developers are they engage on the project.
- This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts.
- Given the nature of the role it is expected that this person will need to frequently learn and become proficient in new software areas.
- You should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research and should possess
- Experience in software development using C++/Python/Java/C#
- Be flexible in order to rapidly learn and become proficient in new software tools and technologies
- Prior experience with database design and development
- Desired qualifications: Experience developing machine learning applications; Strong foundation in statistical analysis and optimization
- Ability to interface with development partners, customers and/or stakeholders from remote sites
- Ability to function well in a cross-disciplinary team environment
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs