IndiaMart Walkin Drive for freshers as Quality Analyst on 6th August 2016. Indiamart Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Finance Analyst position. Any Graduate, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
IndiaMart Walkin Drive for freshers as Quality Analyst:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 3 Year|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Industry Type||Media / Entertainment / Internet|
About The Company:
IndiaMART .com is India's largest Online B2B marketplace connecting global buyers with suppliers. Estd in 1996 and accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification, IIL offers value-added services to its 1,000,000 members and over 5 million global buyers. Having over 4000 employees with a network of 75 offices across India, IIL offers a youthful and welfare-driven approach to career-building. Having an enviable track record of being the only Indian Dotcom company that has stayed profitable since launch, today IIL investors include Intel Capital and Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. (Times Group).
- To monitor, evaluate calls and identify areas of opportunities.
- Provide complete, accurate, timely documented feedback on every evaluation.
- To track and compile issues identified while call evaluation.
- Comply with Call Monitoring procedures with 98% of accuracy and 100% of productivity.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly assigned number of evaluations.
- Attend monthly review call with HOD.
- Provide Management with reports on evaluations completed as and when requested.
- Assist in business/process improvement by adding value to the organization/client
Knowledge & Skills:
- The desired applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be able be apply analytical skills, judge and rate associates.
- The applicant should possess strong Email handling skills.
- Good knowledge of the web applications and their functioning (Internet & Search Engines).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office/ Excel
- Six Sigma will be an added advantage
Attitude & Behaviour:
- Ability to work with big/emerging and established brands
- Goal oriented relentless hunter
- Ability to wear multiple hats- sales/service/retention
Indiamart Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Indiamart Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 6th August 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM
7th & 8th Floors, Advant-Navis Business Park,
Plot No 7, Sector – 142, NOIDA.
Share This Job Opening...!!