IBM Mega Walkin Drive in Noida, Gurgaon on 7th to 8th July 2016. IBM Job Openings in Noida and Gurgaon for Freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Bachelor’s Degree freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
IBM Mega Walkin Drive in Noida, Gurgaon:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Noida, Gurgaon|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
Who you are:
- Technical Services Competency (TSC) Delivery provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & In scope Troubleshooting .
- Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients.
What you’ll do:
- As a Technical Support Representative You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting issues related to Network, Hardware and Software related queries
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and Voice Response Unit.
How we’ll help you grow:
- Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- Youll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Total Year of Experience:
- 0 to 2 year of relevant work experience
- Rotational. Willingness to work for night shifts.
- Any Graduate,Post Graduates
- B.Tech/B.E welcome Except CS and IT
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows.
- Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
- Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable with 24/7 Shifts
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 7th and 8th July 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
UNITECH CYBER PARK,
60 MTR SECTOR ROAD, SECTOR-39,
TOWER-B,11TH FLOOR, GURGAON,