HR Job Openings at CSC Chennai for freshers - Apply online. CSC Job Vacancies in Chennai for freshers as Associate Human Resource Position. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
HR Job Openings at CSC Chennai for freshers:
|Job Role||Associate Human Resource|
- Provides service delivery and support in recruitment and employment,
new business, employee reassignment, personnel records, employee and/or
labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits
administration, organization development, training, AA/EEO, and special
projects to fully leverage human capital.
- Assists in the
implementation of human resources policies and procedures through the
dissemination of employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings.
Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or
organizational needs to provide appropriate parties with necessary human
- Counsels employees on company
Human Resources plans, policies and procedures to ensure employees have
appropriate information to make informed choices regarding benefits
- Processes necessary paperwork for new hires,
benefit enrollment and terminations to ensure timely and accurate
coverages and cancellations. Works with business units to ensure
receipt of timely and accurate employment/termination relevant
- Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS systems to ensure that employee documentation is current.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and/or managers and the organization by interpreting personnel policies and procedures and resolving employee concerns.
- Researches and consolidates information required for analysis of human resources operations and prepares special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of human resources experience
- Experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
- Experience working with corporate and legal employment-related policies
- Experience working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
Ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local
changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For CSC Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!