Genpact Walkin Drive for Banking and Finance role from 18th to 20th July 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Jaipur for freshers for Banking and Finance Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive for Banking and Finance role:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 4 Year|
|Job Role||Banking and Finance|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||50,000 - 1,50,000 P.A|
About Genpact Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India's largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Transaction processing - Cash applications preferred
- Banking & Financial Field having some experience on Bank Movements and work structure.
- Accounts Profile: Accounts Payable, Receivables and Reconciliation preferred.
- Hiring BCOM/BBA/ BSC( Maths) graduates.
- Candidates should have decent communication skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in night shifts.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BSC(MATHS)
- Should be comfortable to work in rotational shifts.
- Should be comfortable for English Language.
- Should have Basic Computers & Internet knowledge.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 18th to 20th July 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM - 2 PM
Share This Job Opening...!!