Dr. Reddy’s Off Campus Drive for 2016 Batch freshers On 24th July 2016. Dr. Reddy’s Job Openings in Hyderabad, Vizag, Miryalaguda for freshers as Technical Trainee Position. 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Dr. Reddy’s Off Campus Drive for 2016 Batch freshers:
|Company Name||Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Vizag, Miryalaguda|
|Event Date||24th July 2016|
|Last Date||22nd July 2016|
|Job Role||Technical Trainee|
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to accelerating access to affordable and innovative medicines with a belief that Good Health Can’t Wait. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products – and with 20,000+ associates worldwide Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, differentiated formulations and NCEs. Therapeutic focus is on gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, anti-infective and pediatrics. Major markets include India, USA, Russia and CIS, Germany, UK, S. Africa, Romania, and Australia.
- Collate information & co-ordinate for preparation of project proposal with the inputs provided by end user such as capacity required and future expansion possibilities in next 3-5yrs.
- Prepare proposed location layout, scope document, basic process flow chart, project timelines and estimated budget.
- Partner with internal team and consultants for providing facility design concepts
- Ensure availability of all approved & signed off documents
- Responsible for co-ordination at site for material management (Receipt and Usage)
- Responsible for coordinating with SCM for procurement and follow up from purchase request to purchase order to ensure delivery.
- Review technical specifications and comparisons for equipment & materials w.r.t approved drawings and specifications in order to ensure monitoring as per defined project specification.
- Monitoring & reporting of budget status for project budget utilization
- Reporting of project progress and status in review meetings, weekly project review meetings, and monthly review meetings.
- Based on production target identify suitable batch size & equipment in order to meet production requirement as per the projections.
- Identify and implement methods for improvement in yield and quality, reduce product failures and achieve/decrease the budgetary cost for the given product.
- Identify processes wherein the utilities (Cooling tower water, Brine, Steam, Electricity) consumption can be optimized; suggest and implement suitable measures to reduce the cost of production and reduction of wastage.
- Identify the production processes for personnel and equipment safety risks, environmental risks, assess the risk in collaboration with team and recommend improvements to the concerned department for implementation.
- Implement corrective & preventive actions resulting from previous learnings in order to achieve process innovation and improvement.
- 2016 batch BE/ BTech (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
- You should be from one of the following colleges
NITs – (Allahabad / Bhopal / Calicut / Durgapur / Hamirpur / Jalandhar / Jaipur / Jamshedpur / Kurukshetra / Nagpur / Raipur / Rourkela / Surat / Suratkal / Tiruchirapalli / Warangal)
BITS Pilani – (Pilani Campus only)
Dr.Reddys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs