Data Integrity Analyst Job in Hyderabad Deloitte - Apply Online. Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad for Experienced candidates as Data Integrity Analyst position. Any Graduate, MCA, MBA candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Data Integrity Analyst Job in Hyderabad Deloitte:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MCA, MBA|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Data Integrity Analyst|
About The Company:
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities - Mumbai , Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.
- Manage data integration from multiple sources.
- Manage/Implement complex performance analysis, data mining
- Perform daily maintenance and integrity activities, such as creating/managing campaign data, missing or duplicate activity records, updating fields, updating client/target data quarterly
- Conduct competitor cleansing in the marketing database.
- Upload a variety of activity data to campaigns which includes attendance data
- Track and update unsubscribes and bad email addresses as needed.
- Manage projects to ensure agreed upon deadlines ‑ following efficient workflow requirements ‑ to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Advanced in MS Excel with a knowledge of functions and logics
- Knowledge on VBA (Macros) is desired.
- Foundation level in CRM tools (Salesforce.com).
- Foundation level in MS Access, and SQL
- Data management skills to handle large volume data sets
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Good Client management and relationship building skills
- Education: Engineering Graduates/ MCA/ MBA
- Experience: 1-3 years of Experience in CRM, Campaign Management tools
- Shift Timings: 2pm to 11pm (expected to stretch during peak periods)
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Deloitte Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!