CSC Job Openings for freshers as Associate Test Engineer - Apply online. CSC Job Vacancies in Noida for freshers as Associate Test Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
CSC Job Openings for freshers as Associate Test Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Test Engineer|
and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various
phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems
testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer
acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as
directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of
equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and
resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other
engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient
resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and
maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned
projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of
specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects.
Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares
reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For CSC Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!