Bentley Jobs in Pune for Software Quality Analyst Position - Apply Online. Bentley Recruitment in Pune for Software Quality Analyst position. Candidate should have 1 - 2 Years of IT Experience. BE, B.Tech Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Bentley Jobs in Pune for Software Quality Analyst:
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst - Software|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Bentley Systems provides software for the lifecycle of the world's infrastructure. The company2019s comprehensive portfolio for the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets spans architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. With 2003 revenues reaching $260 million, Bentley is the leading provider of AEC software to the Engineering News-Record Design 500 and major owner-operators.
- The QA Engineer will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley MicroStation, PowerDraft Software products.
- This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing the software products, both in pre-release and released state.
- Work includes development of development test scripts, managing automation framework, creating test data as close to end user, Test suite execution, following defect life cycle, performance of regression testing and documentation of test and software quality records.
- He / She will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Software products through automated testing.
- Development of test scripts and maintaining them.
- Managing small enhancements within automation framework.
- Regression and Performance testing.
- Test suite execution and reporting results.
- Defect tracking and analysis.
- Day to day testing activities.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
Skills and Experience:
- B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Etc. with 1-2 years of experience in Automated testing.
- Is able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Is self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
Bentley Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: