BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers Job at Polycom Hyderabad:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
Polycom and its global partner ecosystem provide flexible collaboration solutions for any environment that deliver the best user experience, the broadest multi-vendor interoperability and unmatched investment protection.
- B. Tech (2016) & M. Tech (2017) – CSE, IT, ECE
- Students must have an aggregate of 70% and above.
- Strong programming skills (Java, Python script). Good analytical, problem solving & communicational skills.
- Understanding and hands on of protocols like SIP/H323, RTP/RTCP, A/V Codecs.
- hands on Testing of a product in the release life cycle and has developed test cases for the product.
- Understanding of the products they have worked on.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skill.
- Ability to set up the test environments.
- Understanding of Networking (LAN, VLAN, DHCP, DNS etc.)
Polycom Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs