AXA Walkin Drive for Financial Freshers on 1st and 2nd August 2016. AXA Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Financial Accountant position. B.Com, CA are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
AXA Walkin Drive for Financial Freshers:
|Company Name||AXA Business Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Accountant|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
As a company whose business is to protect people, we have a responsibility to leverage our skills, resources and risk expertise to build a stronger and safer society.
Our teams across the world are embracing five values that we are not willing to compromise on under any circumstances: Professionalism, Innovation, Pragmatism, Integrity and Team Spirit. In addition, three core attitudes (available, attentive and reliable) guide also all of our employees to better serve our clients and establish long-term relationships based on trust.
To achieve this mission, we are committed to redefining the standards of our business so that we truly differentiate ourselves and earn the trust of our key stakeholders.
With over 103 million customers in 59 countries, AXA’s strong global franchises and three lines of expertise – Property & Casualty, Life & Savings and Asset Management – provide a distinctive business portfolio.
- Knowledge of Financial Products (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives including OTC)Ability to document process scope of work
- Prior experience of working in a SAP environment will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel required”
- Perform transactional activities related to the function at the expected level of delivery in terms of turnaround time and quality while performing the following processes:
- Investment Accounting:
- Perform sub ledger preparation: Pre closing checks
- Process closing tasks: Test run and final posting of accruals, valuations and derived flows
- Perform AAR change, GVC change
- Perform transactional activities on COE/TAS request
- Qualification- CA Fresher ( 2015-2016 pass out)
- Open to working in all shifts including European shifts”
- Good logical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively.
Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
AXA Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
AXA Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 1st and 2nd August 2016
Time of Interview: 10 AM – 12 PM