Applications Engineer Job Openings at Flowserve Bangalore – Apply Online. Flowserve Recruitment in Bangalore for Applications Engineer position. Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of IT Experience. BE, B.Tech Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Applications Engineer Job Openings at Flowserve Bangalore:
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
- Responsible for the Sizing of Selection of Control Valves and preparation of Techno-Commercial Offer to Customers.
- Support the team /customer by actively participating the customer technical & commercial clarifications.
- Provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position.
- Ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
- Respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
- Escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
- Participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
- Initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
- Achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics
- Qualification: B.E/B.TECH Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience : 1 to 3 Years in control valve application engineering domain.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creative thinker, vibrant.
- Good Team Player.
- Good business acumen
- Knowledge of control valves
Flowserve Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs