Amazon Walkin Drive for freshers in Kolkata on 8th July 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers as Multiple positions. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Job Location is Hyderabad and walkin Location in Kolkata. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive for freshers in Kolkata:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Multiple positions|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Customer Service Associate:
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Transportation Operations Specialist:
- TOC (Transportation Operation Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, UK, India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to customers.
- In case of any exceptions, TOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings. Along with this tactical problem solving TOC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations.
- This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data. Overall, TOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
- The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations.
- Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities. Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon.
- Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- CTC hike will be given based upon the last drawn salary
- Customer Service : 173000/- to 350000/-
- Seller Support : 275000/- to 400000/-
- Transportation Operation Specialist : 326000/- to 390000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 8th July 2016
Time: 10 AM – 12 PM