Amazon Chennai Walkin Drive for freshers on 16th July 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as German Linguists position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested candidates can drop in an email to email@example.com.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Chennai Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||German Linguists|
|Industry||Internet / Ecommerce|
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Catalog Associate Retail Business Services (RBS):
- Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in seven countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
- The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The teams primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
- The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards
- Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform(RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in German: A2 and above or BA/MA in German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Basics in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- 0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Written Language Test
- Written Aptitude Test
- In person Language Round
- In person Operation Round
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 16th July 2016
Time: 9 AM
Interested candidates can drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org