Adobe Hiring for Software Engineers in Noida - BE, B.Tech Freshers. Adobe Job Openings in Noida for freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Adobe Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Adobe Hiring for Software Engineers in Noida:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
- In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation. This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
- Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing.
- People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies.
- The position reports into the Quality Manager.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
What you need to Succeed:
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- 5 .People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
- B.Tech - Computer Science with 0 - 4 years' experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.
Adobe India Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Adobe Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!