Addnode Off Campus Drive for Application Developer On 16th July 2016. Addnode Recruitment in Mumbai, Pune for freshers as Application Developer Position. Only 2016 Batch Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Last date to apply is 15th July 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Addnode Off Campus Drive for Application Developer:
|Company Name||Addnode India Pvt. Ltd. (Technia Transcat)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||16th July 2016|
|Last Date||15th July 2016|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
TechniaTranscat is a leading global supplier of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle, from product planning, development and design to production, sales, training and support.
TechniaTranscat, with more than 420 employees, has business in the whole Europe, India and North America. The main offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Karlsruhe in Germany. With our 160 ENOVIA experts, and 200 CATIA, SIMULIA & DELMIA experts, we have both the skills and knowledge needed to assist our customers with their PLM initiatives.
- You will be collaborating together with our clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full life cycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifact
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
- BE/ B.Tech/MCA 2016 batch (all branches)
- Very Good Academics
- Very Good pH Score
- Superior Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Desired Soft Skills:
- Effective Interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, high integrity, Self- confidence and flexibility
- Self-driven, industrious and responsible.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Addnode Off Campus 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!