2015 and 2016 passout freshers Jobs at Yodlee Bangalore. Yodlee Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Data Engineering position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
2015 and 2016 passout freshers Jobs at Yodlee Bangalore:
|Job Role||Data Engineering|
Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna “Schwark” Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent.
- Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchanges like OFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
- Fresher’s – 2015 & 2016 batch from Computer Science / Information Science / Information Technology with 60% aggregate.
- Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS Concepts PL/SQL and AJAX (Desirable)
Yodlle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs