Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for Quality Assurance Specialist on 27th June 2016. Wipro BPS Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Quality Assurance Specialist position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should practice Wipro BPO Placement Papers before going to interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Wipro Test Pattern
Wipro Placement Papers
Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for Finance freshers:
|Company Name||Wipro BPS Solutions Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
At Wipro BPS, you will get a in-depth understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, a self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge.
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities - these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- Excellent communication
- Good Team Player
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
- Qualification : Any Graduates
- The role is responsible for the quality assurance of assigned Products prior to dispatching to the customer using the mentioned computer based programs.
- To ensure that quality and standard is maintained through exemplary attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers experience
- Provide feedback with regards to accuracy to the Quality Improvement Analysts
- Provides ad hoc support in relation to quality improvement and claims analysis
- Professionally handle incoming request from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Proactively gather information on reoccurring customer service queries and escalate where necessary
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- 1 copy of resume
- 1 passport size photo
- Govt. ID proof
Related Fresher Jobs:
Wipro Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:Walk-in Date: 27th June 2016
Walk-in Time: 10:30 AM - 1 PM
Shirole Road, Opp Fergusson College Main Gate,
Next to Tata Capital, Shivajinagar - Pune 411005.
Contact Person: Devika
Share This Job Opening...!!