WebTek Labs Walkin Drive For fresher from 29th June to 1st July 2016. WebTek Labs Recruitment drive in Hyderabad for freshers as Jr. Java Trainer position. BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
WebTek Labs Walkin Drive For fresher:
|Company Name||WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd.|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Jr. Java Trainer|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
- Inviting all Fresher pass out candidates of BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, CSE, ECE for Walk-in interview for the profile of Jr. Java Trainer / Faculty from 29th June to 1st July, 2016 from 5 pm to 8 pm everyday.
- Those who are looking for Java Developer / Programmer Jobs please do not apply as this profile is of a Trainer / Faculty profile where you will have to train students on Core Java and Advanced Java with projects and this profile doesn’t include any development / programming.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge in Core Java, C, C++, HTML, CSS etc related to Java. Having knowledge of Advance Java will be an added advantage.
- Should be a good communicator and able to take workshops & sessions independently and also in a team.
- Needs to train in house students on Java.
- Needs to train professional students and beginners.
- Needs to visit different colleges and universities anywhere in India to train students on Java.
- Ability to learn and prepare Power Point slides in short duration.
- Develop easy to understand examples on the topics.
- Develop assignments and assessment material with own logic.
- Those who can join immediately will be given first preference.
- Must be presentable and smart having very good communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner and also be willing to pick up new forms of languages.
- Must be willing to travel all across India.
- Base location will be Hyderabad but have to visit various colleges as and when assigned to impart training to students.
- Should be comfortable with a bond of 18 months.
WebTek Labs Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- HCL Walkin Drive for 2013 – 2016 Passouts in Chennai on 2nd July 2016
- Data Infovision Walkin Drive for Software Developer on 4th and 5th July 2016
- TCS Walkin Drive for Technical Graduate freshers from 29th June to 1st July 2016
- Intarvo Walkin Drive in Bangalore for freshers from 28th June to 2nd July 2016
WebTek Labs Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 29th June to 1st July 2016
Interview Timings: 5 PM – PM