Walkin Interview with Accenture for freshers on 8th June 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Backend operations Position. B.Sc, BMS B. Pharm freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Walkin Interview with Accenture for freshers:
|Qualification||B.Sc, BMS B. Pharm|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||HealthCare Backend Operations|
|Salary||90,000 – 1,25,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Mega Walkin for BMS /B.pharma/ b.sc Microbiology/ chemistry/ botony/ zoology/ Biotech/ Nursing/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
- If you have not attended the interview in the past here is a chance, get you friends along to start your career together with Accenture.
- Accenture is hiring for BMS/B.Pharma/B.Sc Microbiology/B.Sc Chemistry/Diploma Pharma/ B.Sc.Zoology/B.Sc. Botany/B.Sc Biochemistry /B.Sc. Nursing field-2016 Graduates/T.Y. Appeared/Results Awaited/ Freshers for Healthcare Backend Operations role.
- We have 200+ open positions for this role. Please walk-in and also get your friends along to participate for this role.
- Education: BMS/B.Pharma/ B.Sc Microbiology/ B.Sc. Chemistry/ D.Pharma/ B.Sc.Zoology/ B.Sc. Botany/ B.Sc Biochemistry/ B.Sc. Nursing – Field 2016 Graduates/T.Y. Appeared/Results Awaiting/ Freshers.
- Experience-0-1 year
- Healthcare Backend Operation.
- Healthcare Process Transactions.
- Non-voice Backend process.
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
Contact Person:Neha Sinha/Khushboo